Friday, January 18, 2013

One of Those Days...

Today is one of those days where I want to utilize Facebook for what so many others do, but I bitch about. I want to update my status to say something about my naughty kids, or even to list the 15 things I did actually get done today despite how bratty my twins are being. But I have heavy weights on my shoulders preventing me from typing anything about my kids that would make me sound even the least bit ungrateful.

You see, at this current moment my Facebook friends list consist of several families grieving the loss of a child or close friends' child, parents struggling with a medical mystery with one of their children, a baby with a possible fatal heart condition, and one friend separating from her husband. And that's just a few of my many Facebook "friends" who would read my post.

What right do I have to bitch or complain about my kids?

I just wish it was okay to vent, complain about my healthy, happy, well-fed, (mostly) well-rested, naughty, bratty, mischievous, utterly exhausting twin sons...

Without feeling guilty.

Oh.  I just did.

1 comment:

  1. haha! You are so funny and I love to read your posts here or on FB. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete