Sunday, April 14, 2013

Words to Remember

I am putting this in a post as it seems to be easier to slap into my iPhone as compared to getting up and walking to my bedroom to pick up my journal.

My boys all have a few words they've been saying or using and they each make me smile.

Whenever something tastes good, or would be considered "delicious", he smiles real big and says, "Mmmm!  Ba-LISH-shush!  L has been following suit with that and says something similar, "A-LISH-shush".

G refers to the home video television show as "America's Funniest HomeTOWN Videos" and he doesn't believe me when I tell him it's not "hometown".

B has been calling everyone "Bob" when he's upset at them. Rather than a derogatory name (thank goodness), he juts out his chin and says, "You Bob!"  Quite hilarious.

Do your kids have any funny words or phrases that they say regularly (or maybe some that have stuck with you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment