Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Poop

Everywhere I turn, it's all about poop.  Everything right now is "stinky butt", "poopy butt", "stinky diaper", "poopy diaper".  They think it is hilarious.  They think it's the funniest thing ever.  Poop. 
Poop, poop, poop, poop, poop.

Today while I was changing B's diaper, I watched his face and he started grunting hard when I took the diaper off.  I said, "What are you doing?  Are you trying to toot?"
He immediately started to giggle. 
"Fart", he said.  "Farty, farty fart".

I told him, "If you try to toot when you don't have a diaper on, you are going to accidentally poop!"

From across the room, his twin brother goes, "HA!" and starts giggling uncontrollably. 
B then starts to laugh, and continues to sing, "Poopy butt!  Poopy diaper!  Farty, farty fart!".

What could I say?  What could I do?

I laughed.  Uncontrollably.  It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment